The Organizing Committee of TSH-IS 2018 invites you to submit abstract(s) for Poster Presentation.
- Abstracts should describe original, unpublished work and be submitted using the on-line.
- Authors are permitted to submit a maximum of THREE abstracts as a presenting author. There is no limit on co-authorship.
- Abstract must be written in English only.
- Authors will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on presentation date and time by April 17, 2018. Accepted authors must register by April 30, 2018 to confirm acceptance of their offer in the program.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in exactly the same form and condition submitted by authors.
Abstracts should include the reason(s) of the study, the method used, the findings and results and the conclusion. Tables are not be used unless they are essential. References are similarly discouraged but, if unavoidable, they should be incorporated into the text.
A. Abstract submission will only be accepted on the website.
B. Abstract submission format – please use the following instructions:
- Complete the attached Abstract Submission Form
- Type the abstract title in the TITLE box with the capital letters.
- Type the author and co-author names, institutions or organization, in the AUTHORS box. Do not include degree and professional designations (i.e. Prof., PhD, MD. etc.). Institutional affiliations should be indicated clearly.
- The name of the presenting author should be appear first, and should be underlined.
- Type the abstract in the BODY TEXT box. Abstract word limit is 350, excluding title, authors and affiliations.
- Begin body text without indenting. Text must be single spaced and justified at the left margin.
The authors whose abstracts are assigned to present as the poster presentation must proceed as the following:
- The presenter will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
- The usable surface of the display panels measures 180 cm. (height) x 90 cm. (width). Please use only double tape. Poster will be set up in the exhibition area.
- Please use letter large enough to be read from a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Please note that posters containing any commercial information will be removed.