Deadline for abstract submission: March 3, 2023
The Scientific Committee of Thai Society of Hematology invites you to submit abstract(s) for oral and/or poster presentation.
- Abstract should describe original, unpublished work and be submitted using the on-line.
- Abstract will not be considered unless accompanied by the completed the Registration Form and fee.
- Abstracts must be written in English only.
- Author will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by March 10, 2023
- All accepted abstracts will be published in exactly the same as the condition submitted by authors.
Abstract should include the reason or objective for the study, the method used, the findings and results, and the conclusion. Tables are not to be used unless they are essential. References are similarly discouraged but, if unavoidable, they should be incorporated into the text.
Abstract submissions will only be accepted on the website. Please use the following instructions for abstract submission format:
- Complete the attached Abstract Submission Form
- Font type is Arial size 10
- Type the abstract title in the TITLE box
- Type the author and co-author names, institution or organization, in the AUTHORS box. Do not include degree and professional designations (i.e. Prof., Ph.D., MD. etc.). Institutional affiliations should be indicated clearly.
- The name of the presenting author should appear first, and should be underline.
- Type the abstract in the BODY TEXT box. Maximum 350 words.
- Begin body text without indenting. Text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin. Indent subsequent paragraphs, and do not blank lines between them.
- Bleeding disorders
- Bone marrow failure
- Lymphoid malignancies
- Plasma cell disorders
- Myeloid malignancies
- Cellular & Gene therapy
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Pediatric hematology/oncology
- Platelet disorders
- Red cell disorders
- Transfusion Medicine
- Laboratory Hematology
- Supportive Care
- Palliative Care